Iridian manufacturers custom filters for a wide variety of applications, often one-of-a-kind filters or high volume parts.
Of particular note are the following:
- Large area filters: up to 150 mm x 300 mm
- Night vision compatible filters
- Spatial varying filters for sensor or other applications (up to 350 mm in length)
- Stray light absorbers
- Lighting applications
- Laser reflection glasses
- Beam-splitter cubes/prisms (polarizing and non-polarizing)
- Patterned filters
- photolithography (CCD order sorting filters)
- assembled optical components
- Metallic coatings
- SWIR-LWIR (1.6-10 um) optical filters (ARs, beam splitters, edge and bandpass filters)
- Surface Enhancement coatings (“anti-smudge”, “anti-fog”)
Click on Specialty Filters for further information on some of the above applications or Contact us to discuss your requirements in these or other specialty areas.