Iridian Spectral Technologies is hiring for the position of Inside Sales Support!
This position requires strong customer relations, someone who can increase sales results and provide daily administrative and sales support to our sales managers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will assist with the following tasks :
- Purchase order entry and checking
- Website maintenance- regular updates for front page, online products and events-
- Trade Show logistics-Booking booth services and rentals
- Booking travel and shipping
- Kitting for show- collateral preparation and printing, samples
- General sales inquiries-email and telephone, simple quotations
- Customer shipping documents
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum College Diploma- Technical discipline preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to interact effectively with customers and develop relationships when dealing with a variety of cultures
- Fluency in English and ability to write press releases and prepare power-point presentations; additional language skills are an advantage
- A minimum of 2 years work experience, preferably in sales and marketing, with some administrative or logistics experience
As Iridian is a ‘Controlled Goods Program’ certified company, a security check (and fingerprinting) will be required for this position.
The successful candidate will report to the Vice President of Business Operations.